Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Hope you love it. .because soon the Earth will be filled with the Glory of the Lord. To rescue his children from the enemy. Those that don't know yet that they need rescuing. Rebuke the enemy and he will flee. Its going to be Biblical

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

I have been through some crazy stuff in my life, but God never turned me away when I sought him out.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen Amen Amen

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

100% I have become so much closer to God this past year. Always been there with him, just much closer! 🙏🏻✝️🇺🇸

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Have Faith to her Publication

meee too !!!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Meeee too!

I wonder if this working from home crap was part of God’s Awakening plan :)

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Actually, The Gospel of Q was one of the Lost Holy Books and every word Christ said was recorded by the Q Gospel. Mathew and Mark derived their information from the Holy Book of Q . Its in the below link which contain 76 of the 500 as Audio books.

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Restoration & Revival has been on the move. Well Done Q great job getting the conscience of Humanity back to the things that really matter. Glory to God.