We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Every thing a liberal touches goes bad. They've been working at destroying the fabric of society dating back decades and we let them. None of what we're seeing going on should surprise most of us. America lost her way decades ago. Not sure we'll find out way back. If we do, it's going to take decades to do so. We're going to have to fight for it if we want it.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Understood and agree. Grateful for your response💗🙏

I for one will not underestimate the power of truth, nor that which resides in the heart of a patriot. It is blatantly obvious that the government will not give us our freedom/morality back. Patriots must take it. We must all rise to the occasion no matter our circumstances, no matter our personal sacrifices nor how long it takes to restore the constitutional republic. This is our time to shine, we are patriots seeking truth in reality!

I feel great pride and admiration that our efforts are beginning to show, more and more people are waking up and the cabal's domino's are beginning to fall. I couldn't be more proud of the Great Awakening and Patriots like yourself!

WWG1WGA!

Well I for one think we're not doing enough. Wars are not fought behind a keyboard. I've never been one for violence BUT some of these people out here just need a good ass whoopin. They live in the greatest nation on earth, glean the benefits of freedom, and then piss all over the sacrifices of those that made this country what it is. The keyboard warrior thing is getting old.

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

As you stated previously, they have been at it for decades before we publicly realized what the self-serving was up to. Understanding your sentiment, I too am all in for fighting for our freedom, our truth in reality and our liberty to whatever extent it takes. We live in a digital world now though. This is a spiritual war between the forces of good and evil, right and wrong. In this new world of information overload, truth in reality is crucial. The phycological deception of the self-serving ends with us, the digital warriors, the patriots if you will.

Biblical times no doubt. Until we are called upon to take matters into our own hands, allow the teachings of Jesus in conjunction with our patriot hearts guide us. Count your blessings for the Great Awakening. Identifying and countering the falsehoods and propaganda of the self-serving is our battlefield. To whatever extent the battle leads us, hold the line. Keep the faith. The storm is upon us. God Wins!

Your world is what you make it.

That’s the extent of the “digital soldier”. Posting memes is the one and only tactic.