πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Visual what it is, exactly, that you truly desire. It is very likely soon to be yours. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

A cure for cancer. i have grown tired of the ups and downs of fighting mine, and seeing so many beautiful Sabrinagals suffer alongside me. No more chemo, radiation, surgeries, ct scans. Just restored health. πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ•Š

que la lumiere arrive πŸ™πŸŒŸ

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

Restoration with Family is # 1 for me! Need a miracle! No more corrupt media or government, no more expensive food/nonfood items, free energy and internet, good wholesome tv, no more chicken/turkey farms, no more chemicals in our food, soaps, cosmetics & cleaning products, no more FDA, CDC. WHO, no more big pharma - back to herbs and other alternative healing, to be debt free, to be able to see well, have dental work, live in the country by a river-grow my own food, fish, have an art studio, to be able to buy a couple pairs of shoes! And the best thing - to meet President Trump!!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Some peace of mind sounds good for now John.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Coincidentally, for a self healing practice...

Visualizing your skeleton, or a specific ailment in your body in the color gold during meditation, can have profound effects.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I desire happiness, peace, enjoyment of life that can only happen on a level playing field. πŸ™

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

that was my in my fortune cookie yesterday!

😍😍😍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nesara/Gesara
or
lovingly called
Trumpsara
Bring it, Sir!

HaHa, I found you!πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ’—βœ¨πŸ™πŸ½

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Gold standard.