Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

note: America NOT USA INC

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am so glad to be alive to witness this new Beginning of America, and the world.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots AGREE!

Once Again!! There was a time I wanted to flee America.. Obama's 2nd term. I started hating what America was becoming under his rule.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I AM PROUD TO BE IN AMEIRCA WITH PATRIOTIC AMERICANS MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT LOVE MY COUNTRY HATE MY GOVERNMENT WANTED TO COME BE CLOSER TO YOU THE PEOPLE FIGHTING , I HAVE A PASS PORT I CAME IN LEAGALLY 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😉😇🙏✝️☯️✝️🛐

Never in my lifetime than before Trump!❤️💪🇺🇸

Amen