Only people mentioned by @LeeAnon37 in this post can reply

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

What the lizard hell is this?

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

In response Kathleen Kastorff to his Publication

Vril species which in actuality are hybrids from fallen angels. they are evil

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Something tells me humans ain't the only ones living on Earth...

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I was watching that last night and saw it, too! So weird!!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

definitely some weird stuff going on with these people’s eyes 😳

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts