Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

Isn't this the TRUTH!! I am happy to be here with those who were chosen to be AWARE at this time and place for the GREAT AWAKENING!! I am in the company of TRUE PATRIOTS and I am full of gratitude and thanks for ALL of it!! :)

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

That's my reality

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah it can be incredibly lonely. There is now light at the end of the tunnel.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So well written to explain our lives . . . for me 5 years.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Don't have to imagine. That is my life!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

TRUTH RIGHT THERE 50 YEARS AND COUNTING WWG1WGA WW

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

GOD bless you. That is a long time.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

That is me for the past 40 years...

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

30 yrs down the Rabbit Hole...

Witchcraft (drugs) opened my eyes, I've seen nothing but the Matrix since. Jesus let me wander around in my own selfishness, HE had to intervene...

This Great Awakening; long time coming from our perspective, no?

It's going to get worse before this is over ~ I have no sauce, just a gut feeling. If you were the [DS] and going to prison or death, how hard would you fight to avoid accountability?

We've been warned, and it's always a good idea to be as prepared as you can afford... (This is for anyone who is scrolling by these wacko threads, the newbies.)

(1) Show this thread