Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Let's get somthing straight Chrissy Teigen and her boy toy John Legend are no longer alive due the crimes they commit against children. It's her sick handler who keeps posting this crap! The dead can't text.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

because mindless people still shop there

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Target is a far left owned company.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Her Twitter posts were heinous! She was apparently a deranged pedophile.

Truly a child of Satan Ms. Teigen!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Where us her indictment????

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Teigen, talentless & has a black heart.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Because Soros owns 550,000 shares of Target 🎯

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

Cha-ching! That's the correct answer.

(1) Show this thread