Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

OMGosh, this is such great news. It's such an evil and despicable place. From dark to LIGHT! May God be glorified!!!

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

As a kid we used to summer in Russian River very close to the Grove. To dispel rumors they would host concerts and tours for the general public. Yet, the rumors were true. The film The Good Shepherd is a good representation of the warped elites of Brotopia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkZ-ZrD8ZU

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Good riddance! This is the year I want to bring owls back. They'll no longer be used for nefarious purposes.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

So much evil! That place needs to be dug up or burnt down.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I found this:
As of January 20, 2021, Belenoff-Glamis Group, International and Rosebel Industries have sold all interest in the Monte Rio property. Having disposed of our property rights, Glamis hereby ceases to provide any oversight for the property or the activities of BGC. Grand Guardian hereby withdraws any support previously provided.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

To be expected from hypocrites...

(1) Show this thread

I so pray this is true! 🙏🏻

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

it really is!

(1) Show this thread