Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/6416

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

The further one follows the White Rabbit, the flat cooler the stuff on finds...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Those who seek the truth will find it, the Flat-Earth "Conspiracy Theory" is harder to find, than say... Pedophile Satanic Cannibals running the World with a Luciferian, "The Black Pope" calling the shots alongside ancient evil bloodlines... WHO plan to kill 7/8ths of the world population.

My attempt at being witty = Fail.

I just didn't understand the words "the flat cooler". I do get following the White Rabbit - I'm deep in the hole

LOL.

I see where I went off the logic-rails.

Term: Flat-Out
Topic: Flat-Earth

Attempt at a witty combination: "the flat cooler".

As in, the deeper one goes, the flat-out cooler it is.

Flat as a play on your topic.

Hence: "Fail".

hehe. (I'm artful at failure, sorta dig it.)

Ok, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. It wasn't a fail - nothing is a fail unless people are distributing misinformation

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it