Joe Bidan's one goal. Sabotage Joe Bidan. Wake everyone up, especially the ones that voted for him. It's working too. When he's done, they'll be begging for a real president once again.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

...I saw what you did there....

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

I'm already beggin......

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Truth.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

BQQM!

If Obama is dead, who is running Biden's show?

Real being the operative word😆😆😆

Not of this world simply passing thru til my Father calls me home

Looking deep. What do I see. A ghost?

If it does not happen soon i will more than likely be divorced 😢

In response Jack Miller to his Publication

Me too. My hubby lectures me daily of how "radical" I have become. He rolls his eyes, mocks me, and whenever I speak to others about it is quick to combat me. Some people just don't get it and sadly never will.

(1) Show this thread

I just hope it's soon, please🙏

I just hope it's soon, please🙏

Former Marine and Army Veteran. Retired. Combat veteran. WWG1WGA. 100% STAND WITH TRUMP.

That's my thoughts as well.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

in that case you can never let the public know it's an actor or they will believe the real Joe would have done better.

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

brilliant

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In Aust. the media have not let up. Though it's obvious to those who know, those who don't are gas lit more than ever. Brix on there saying there was trwo sets of data, the correct data & other data she knew nothing about. Sadly, so many Aussies trust the media for truth. They don't understand ulterior agendas.

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

Dueling Presidents

We're seeing the plan here, the "former president" will gradually publicly expose the fraud of the "former president-elect," and the whole stinking baphomet creepy cult he represents.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/dueling-presidents

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

They Extra Fooookeeeed!

🤣😇 I almost feel bad bringing these to the attention of my lefty friends ('friends' is becoming a bit of an overstatement these days) knowing its all fake. But I'm getting over it.