List your favorite constitutional law firms with links to their websites. Go!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

this lawyer!!!
his background!!!
currently handles XRP Ripple Class Act case.
http://deatonlawfirm.com/

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

I came across this one a couple days ago so no opinion on his work yet.😁

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

THANK YOU, MY BRAVE FELLOW HUMAN.

(1) Show this thread

ThanQ DoQ - very smart to encourage us to look around and share valid useful info with each other. Bless You for your leadership and enduring courage, it is so much appreciated!!!!

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

consitutionallawgroup.us

great info to educate yourself & printables to keep in your pocket. phone number & online form to contact help

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anyone send in the paperwork to join the class action against Dominion, Facebook, and others?
It is not hard.

https://dominionclassaction.com/

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IF ITS THAT GROUP OUT OF COLORADO BE VERY VERY CAUTIOUS , THEY DONT RETURN E-MAILS & WANT A TON OF PERSONAL INFO !!!
“ WHO CONTROLS COLORADO “ DEEP STATE & CLOWNS !!! APPROUCH WITH CAUTION !!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

There is no reality without #Truth = #WeAreAllAssange 🕊 Recently suspended from Twitter for posting REALITY 🤷🏻‍♀️ Here for the Memes😎🎬

#WeThePeople Pro-se using the U.S. Constitution is more powerful than ANY attorney IMO...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are there any currently even trained in the constitutional law that will be of the new judicial system? Nesara system?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'll gladly continue my work in exactly that direction :)
We exist.

(0) Show this thread

Nana would have interest in this as well.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

#RiseUp
Probably posted already. Judicial Watch.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

ACLJ. org

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response TAP Truth to her Publication

Kirk is horrible, following any of his "advice" will get your ass thrown in jail, or worse. Then him and his mods will delete your comments for politely explaining the errors in their content. Likely COINTELPRO imho.

In response TAP Truth to her Publication

I think this person is on here, forgot his name cause im blocked.

(4) Show this thread

i need one in IL, our school is only allowinf vax parents to come to awards banquet.

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

MAKE THAT SHIT GO VIRAL

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

Nuremberg Code prevents them from demanding you be vax-ed PLUS, the vax is only a suggestion / mandate, NOT A LAW!
You see how they are thinning the herd? Those that can be tricked into their slaughterhouse without a whimper ... and those they can't fool. God's elect will not be oppressed.
Read Isaiah chapters 53-55, its becoming so clear.

(2) Show this thread

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

restorefreedomkh.com
Attorney Katherine Henry Michigan

Senate Ted Cruz

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I've been representing myself. There are none around me and all the lawyers are in bed with the judges and some law enforcement. Some literally. I've been here for over ten years and have yet to receive Justice. Got a $60K theft case that is still pending 3.5 years later... up for the 5th "final" pre-trial hearing on the 21st. What a joke. I survived that theft... but it was not easy. Meanwhile, that MF takes his 7 kids on vacation to disney on my dime, two kids in college on my dime.. while me and mine go without. We are ok... I'm a very frugal person and we have an awesome slice of God's Country.. song in there somewhere... very frustrating to watch the corruption. I'm getting better with all their fucking names...#JusticeIsComing

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

The Constitutional Law Group
We are a group of Constitutional Lawyers that are experts in Constitutional Law who wisely and forcefully defend The People of the United States of America regardless of their ability to pay.
https://www.constitutionallawgroup.us/

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💫🕊🕊🕊💫💓😉

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

dear ones, here’s another favorite source for patriots, although she might have a different area of legal expertise: Dilara Esengil @esengildilara 🙏🙏🙏😉

(2) Show this thread