(23) Jesus says:

(1) “I will choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand.
(2) And they will stand as a single one.”

#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/e3RRU25dpPg

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

and...

Pistis Sophia 134: "'There shall be found one among a thousand and two among ten thousand . . .'

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

👍🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Love this post and song! Been listening at least once a day, just love. WWG1WGA❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🙏❤️ WOAH. POWER-filled image ... and words!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

🙏💖 Namaste

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🌊💫❤️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

That's me!! I'm one of them!!

In response Just Jana to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, thanks for sharing. I feel so humbled.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen. ❤️🙏 As am I. 💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏Amen! Praise the lord!🙏

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Amen!! Thank YOU Jesus!! 🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Here I am Lord, use me......

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + I Love It = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

I got them flying all over my page then. I found a patriot sister with a trove of acquired ones, mine is substantial but, um, yeah, good ones. Info wise.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

when stealing is a good thing lol! Great Day to be alive frens!!!

(4) Show this thread

I LOVE THIS !! DO YOU HAVE THE SCRIPTURE BOOK CHAPTER VERSE TO POST THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Angel wings ALWAYS look like hearts to me!🥰🥰🥰

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

❤️😇❤️

(1) Show this thread