So...here it goes. I think Elon Musk is in on this and helping.
1. 1/8/2018 Space X launches Zuma. Classified payload from Northrop Grumman. Allegeldy lost.
2. Post 713 2/10/2018. CORONA OFFLINE Games are Fun. Zuma was a test to see if they could take out a CIA satellite.
3. Search Corona and you will see multiple corona being taken off line on 8/30/2018.
4. Well, on July 25, 2018 Space X sent a payload of satellites called Iridium NEXT-78 satelites (10 total). Well, look at post#441. Continued in comment section...

Only people mentioned by @PTony1776 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Tony to his Publication

So how does this come together? Well Corona was a netowrk of spy satellites run by the CIA that allegedly was shut down in the late 70's. However, it was likely maintained and upgraded over the years and kept operational.

The corona progoram was also called Keyhole. Keyhole is referenced in posts 216 and 217 with the later specifically connecting it to the CIA.

In conclusion...I think Space X helped take out the CIA satellite spy and data network.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Tony, this is a complicated one (lol) for many. I do not trust Elon at all. I think Space X is just CIA, like NK and Iran.

(1) Show this thread