“We can’t return to normal without a vaccine” has become “well, you can get vaccinated but you still need to practice social distancing & wear not ONE but TWO masks, you know, for “safety”
🤡🤡🤡

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

just fasten a walmart bag over your head, seal it off and call it a day!

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

you would think all this non-sense would be enough to wake people - still not enough! at this point all we can do is laugh and PRAY for those that still do not SEE! i have so many friends that still think everything will go back "to normal" in another month or two - they've been saying that since APRIL! UGH!

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

The only thing I would say to this is we have been given a mission to bring as many out of sleep as possible. Not an easy one for sure. Gets really annoying when people callout and tell us we are crazy, but they don't realize how many lies exist around them. From my understanding, we are to be in the digital war, not the physical war.

Just like in our faith we are in a spiritual war for the hearts and souls of people.

(1) Show this thread