Only people mentioned by @BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply

In response Qanon Plus to his Publication

If people knew what their favorite celebrities, pop stars, media pundits and elected officials were really like. Trump the first president in decades to start bringing these poeple down! Let all the sick criminals be revealed!

Vetran, Retired Fireman, Entrepreneur, Patriot

๐Ÿ˜žit truly is

Yes it is, once again today our EBS went off for a missing 10 year old girl. So very heartbreaking .. Praying every day for the children and their families

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

these people should be once convicted, hung till death or executed by a firing squad. no lethal injections. they need to hurt and suffer for their abuse of the children.

For God and Country WWG1WGA !! Trump is and will always be my President ! ThankQ #SaveTheChildren

I Pray Daily for these innocent children makes me sick !!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! ๐Ÿ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

This is the topic of my novel series, hoping to bring more awareness, but also to help others understand what families go through. Additionally, the five book series is a story of dark to light as members of a bloodline family not only escape their heritage, but bring down several trafficking rings. At the same time, they move from paganism to finding the love of God.

It's so sad that the world has come to this depravity.

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

I would add trained helplessness and ignorance to that list.

(1) Show this thread

this makes me so sad, but disgusted at the same time. thank GOD for President Trump for bringing it to the forefront! i admire that man so fricking much!