🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨**** RED PILL ALERT****🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
She freed my mind. Will never forget her name. Havent stopped digging since I watched this. My CogDis kicked in bigtime after watching this. I tried to disprove but Part 1-8 have been confirmed.πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#thestormisuponus#MAGA#trusttheplan#SaveTheChildren#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump#Biblical#Draintheswamp#AnonUp#wegosocial

https://unshackledminds.com/the-fall-of-the-cabal/

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

she cleared my mind as well ...i was stuned and horrified at what i learned ...i mean i was completly in the dark until i watched this!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Crystal Holt to her Publication

Thankful for waking us up.

(1) Show this thread

Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE! Truth Social @Heidi_Patriot

Fall of Cabal and Out of the Shadows for me.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Heidi Patriot to her Publication

Yep. Another one is Federal reserve, not federal, no reserve

(1) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

i listened to this about 6 months ago. It was my RedPill as well!
Loved it! ❀️

In response Eileen Francis to his Publication

10 months for me.

(1) Show this thread

De-Corporated Individual Thinker,, I'm So Dangerously Delusional. I Need Help, Donate Towards The Help You Think I Need. GOD Bless

FAll Of Calal Revelations- Meet The Sherffs
Will Upload Somewhere...
?

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

#7 of sequel dropped Monday...

❀❀❀❀❀
Love this...