Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/6416

I'm open. But are we to believe that earth is a flat disk, & all the rest of the planets we see through telescopes are round?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RobinRhea in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Robin Speakman to her Publication

I tend to believe it is a toroid due to Admiral Byrd's story of flying into inner earth, plus this photo

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Very interesting! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I questioned this and am open, but an aviator responded to me and told me the earth is a globe.

In response Awake Now to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

They used to call the other planets the 'seven wandering stars'. All the other stars rotate around the stationary Polaris, or north star. Trouble is, they won't tell us the truth. There is a beautiful earth map with extra terrain outside of Antarctica. Where we are is called 'Inner Space', and beyond the ice wall is called 'Outer Space'. Hence the term 'extra terrestrials' from 'outer space'.

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

That's what the Bible tells us.

In response Net Nut to her Publication

what passage(s)?

(1) Show this thread