"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Since the Golden Globes have been cancelled for next year, and since celebrities are giving back their awards, thought I'd post this.😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCNdTLHZAeo&t=1s

Ricky Gervais' Monologue - 2020 Golden Globes - YouTube

Watch Ricky Gervais' hilariously biting monologue from the 77th Annual Golden Globe Awards.» Subscribe for More: http://bit.ly/NBCSub» Stream on Peacock: htt...

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Did you see frumpy Elton John in the beginning? Goodbye yellow brick toad.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

He's made some great music... Don't know much about his personal life, and hope he's not mixed up in anything bad, but he was a friend to Princess Diana, so...🙏❤️

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I have seen many pics of l him with Pelosi and Bono. You know that can't be good.

Unless the pics were taken at a charity event, political event, etc., and they asked for a pic with him. Could be like President Trump who is pictured with many of them when they were at the same parties/events/weddings way back when. We just don't know the full story about some of these folks.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Agreed to a point my friend. In this case my gut says otherwise especially with Bono.