May 11, 2020 12:22:13 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 26c7f6 No. 9123687
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-moving-full-throttle-on-russia-probe-review-with-top-federal-prosecutors-involved-sources
Keywords are fun for the whole family.
“They FARMED the investigation out because it is too much for Durham and he didn’t want to be distracted,” one of the sources told Fox News.
“He’s going full throttle, and they’re looking at everything,” the source told Fox News.
Breadcrumbs were being dropped in the days preceding the decision that his case could be reconsidered.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

You are sure on a roll tonight. You are slamming out the memes! About Durham, do you think he's a Patriot? So far nothing done under Barr or Durham is showing. And one of Q's last posts just said Durham. In your opinion was it a good Durham or a bad Durham? If we are to keep are eyes on him, what are we looking for? Can't be much because he's pretty much out of the limelight.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Durham is there as an insurance policy against moves and counter moves, in my opinion.

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Durham, is a cryptic message aimed at the king snake
in the swamp.
Durham, represents the WE HAVE IT ALL unused weapon
eQuating to a trump card.
we have already been told that;
Frankly, game over.
The swamp has been caught,
he caught them all,
ALL means ALL.
All the wining ,doubting ,complaining and fear spreading is not going to change a thing!
Trump is still here, if joey really had the authority that the corrupt media tries to brainwash us into believing he has ,
then i have the golden gate bridge to sell you, and Kathy Griffin would be
homeland security chief parading the streets of new york with a real head on her hands and corrupt cuomo would be chief cheerleader.
we win patriots ,we win.
declass as we speak ,
we are being shown the swamp ,its dwellers and previously hidden workings.
this is war and we are taking our land back

(2) Show this thread