Trump’s latest statement is promising!

He basically says that soon the fraud will be so overwhelming that the media will be forced to cover it, and that the election will be returned to the rightful winner 🔥
https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/2413

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

At this point I care about the sheep being led to slaughter because they trust too much.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Military will eventually intervene and review the evidence. They already have it. 👊

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response True Patriot to his Publication

👊🏼

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Military will eventually intervene and review the evidence. They already have it. 👊

Sadly I wont believe pretty much any of them, including those on FOX....there are few but MSM need to be gathered and JUSTICE then PAIN should follow. With that [their] LIES wil END.
DJTPOTUS....WE ARE ALL READY for YOU to STEP BACK in to your VICTORY that [they] and [others] SPOILED by CHEATING. WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

👊🏼

(1) Show this thread