Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Always thought there was somethin fishy about BN....cmon lets clean this mess up and start living the life Jesus died to give us !!!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Saving Israel for last.
Q

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I keep in contact with Samuel Safarti from Jerusalem,
has degree in Israel history and high contacts in Air Force
there...calls Netanyahoo a criminal

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The AntiChrist comes out of Jeruselum according to the Christain Bible.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Iraq
The town of Babylon was located along the Euphrates River in present-day Iraq, about 50 miles south of Baghdad. It was founded around 2300 B.C. by the ancient Akkadian-speaking people of southern Mesopotamia.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

(6) Show this thread

Yup.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

BN is Jesuit 1st Order. Evil.

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

Israel is a Rothchild construct as is Zionism.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication

There's always a faithful Messianic group. MOSSAD knows what's coming, not when or where, but the why and the what: They lose, because they're evil incarnate.

(1) Show this thread