This is so awesome! Hopefully other countries do the same thing!!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯¦πŸŒ½πŸ₯‘πŸ’πŸ‘πŸŽ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

FUQ yes!

omg. commom sense. this is a beautiful practice. made my heart happy

I worked as a checker in a grocery store for 13 years. The amount of food thrown away, is absolutely HORRIBLE! The homeless would take to the dumpsters at night, only to be arrested. Criminal on all levels!

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

The food pantry at our church regularly receives food from local stores. Canned food, produce, baked goods and even personal care items. Baked goods are just the stuff they normally mark down if its a couple days old. No packages that are given out is damaged. I think it all depends on the store managers.

Freedom or slavery? ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©ΞΞ›Ξ‘Ξ’Ξ• 14:41 God Bless America

if its not poison

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

its so sad that it just isnt second nature ... hopefully a trickle effect will occur πŸ₯°

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Definitely!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

on surface this sounds great but....

"enforce" should be replaced with "encourage"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I used to throw freight for Walmart, quite a few years ago, and they threw away food as well. If a bag of candy got torn open during shipping or just wasn't sealed properly, they threw it out. It was explained to me that they made more money throwing it away and claiming it as a loss, than if they donated.

I was a Mgr for Boar's Head, you know how much meat we use to throw out? The lunch-meat would still be good for 10 days after expiration.