Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

my parents worked hard all their lives ...and paid all their taxes and all their bills on time. ...now they dont sleep at night because their social security is not enough to pay all the bills........they lost whatevr property & savings they had in 2007 in real estate bubble crisis
this system is horrible and needs to be changed desperately....

IRS

When can we stop paying taxes?

In response Lll Ooo to her Publication

whenever you want. a year ago for me

(1) Show this thread

IRS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Give Nana a chance to bring in auditors first!

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

RIBBET RIBBET πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Strongly disagree. [IRS} needs dismantled and scattered to the Four Winds. All monies and assets unlawfully and un-constitutionally seized returned to rightful owners or their heirs, with compensatory and punitive damages. Those 'vipers and thieves' work for the international banksters, not the U.S. govt. Fleecing the American people to fill the globalist coffers since 1914.

The IRS is NOT a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

They can take a portion or all of mine for the recovery of the children, and education of the masses. I just want a fair shake at the ability to retire. You would not believe what I do for a living and I am saying this. I cannot be alone.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I want everyone to be reimbursed what they paid in income tax over the years, with interest.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I vote for eliminating all current taxes and replacing it with a national sales tax. That way everyone is taxed proportionately to their spending, no loop holes for the rich or poor. Whether you buy a toaster or a mega-yacht, you pay your FAIR share. Bonus = eliminates the IRS and annual tax filing.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

It is coming under NESASA

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

eh?

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Sleep with one eye shit and one eye!

(1) Show this thread