When my commie governor evers shut down our Great State of Wisconsin a year ago March, I stopped paying my taxes. ALL OF THEM! I did not sign up for this communist agenda, I do NOT want my kids "learning" that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are garbage, obsolete, irrevelent! I can spend my money a LOT better on more important things that benefit many people versus handing it over to corrupt criminals in any level of office/leadership. Fuck all of them... my state is down to under a dozen "good" politicians from 100. Legalize cannabis, Tony. Let us hemp farmers work our magic and heal our areas, counties, states, people, land, air, homes, health, animals... Free all humans, free all of humankind! We are all Beings of Light, the Light of God/Source/Great Creator, Great Spirit! We are SOVEREIGN Beings of Light! God bless everyone reading my posts.#GodWins and I'm on His team :) Bad guys runnin scared round here.. got nowhere to hide MFs. Ima comin for you.song in there somewhere

Only people mentioned by @AnniesCampground in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ann Retzlaff, click on at the bottom under it