Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's an undeniable pattern in Freemasonry. Most members join with good intentions and then when they find what it's really about, it usually ends with a strange death or some sort of crime is attached.

@doqholliday In my own search to be thoroughly free of the effects (family line) I learned the Masons started as craftsmen who wanted to protect the secrets of the trade. Highly successful, loaned $$ finance Knights at onset of Crusades. The LOVE of money truly is the root of all evil. It is no easy matter to be free of them; they call down curses via a blood oath to the family line to any who wish to be free. This is real, the curse kicks in even way on down the line. The lower levels do the good works, they don't know. Still need to cleanse our genetic line, renounce the oaths. Big topic.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @aShulamite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from White Hat, click on at the bottom under it