I will never do a vaccination. I will never even go to a doctir again. PERIOD. Stop listening to liars

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

politicians and dr's both corrupt as f, both practice...law and health care....

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Cops as well

Sir, LEO live a life you do not even have a fucking clue about...1.2seconds...make the decision...

You get it? or have another snarky reponse...

In response Joe Olvey to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Corporate life ain't for everyone. Is your foreign agent registration up to date. Why do you have to register FARA anyway?

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

Thank you so much!! I'm a retired Leo and so is my son, my husband still serves as one!!!

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

They lock up Christian Pastors and bow down to BLM thugs.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

Thank you and your's. I have multiple LEO / First Responders in my family. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water... Sure there are a few bad apples, however the majority are for freedom and liberty. "Lumper's" are as dumb as they sound.

(2) Show this thread