Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Someone please tell them that this is not a democrat-republican issue!

Trump 2020, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Qanon.

That was quick. lol The plan is working perfectly. They are ginally waking up. 👍🏻

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

Well done compilation

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Fakebook doesn't like the music do to copywrites. KEK
Such losers.

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Please don't be mad at me. This is the best comedy movie I've ever seen. Oops, I meant been in. These peeps need Mike Adams Ranger Report homework list. They could share with all their friends and get this show on the road right quick. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🙃🤠

🤣💛🤣

Patriot from the beginning ❤ President Trump! Mother, Christian and proud grandma! I Love our country!

This is soooo priceless! lol I had a friend who I lost after November when she said really mean things on her FB about FLOTUS and President Trump. I deleted her on my FB and hope to never hear from her again. (I forgave what she said but I will never forget) I'm sure by now she wishes that Trump was still her president! hahahah When Obama was in office I never said anything about him however I hated what he was doing to cour country. Trust the plan and pray daily for our military and POTUS Trump!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

If these people are real, I have zero regrets for them. Sorry about their luck. And mine.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Brilliant! when will the guillotine show up?😉

It'll be more painful for them when they realise China owns Biden! Missed ur tweets..thanks for the follow! 😁

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Trump said, "Be careful what you wish for"😂