Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Walt Disney died in 1966 and Club 33 was formed in 1967. Coincidence? Was Disney hijacked?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Walt Disney IS LISTED as one of the statues to be included in Trump's Garden of American Heroes.

Makes sense, Disney was a notorious anti-Semite, and Trump is also prejudiced too (he can barely stand Kushner), so fits.

In response Berry Good to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MattD2020 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Matt Davidson to his Publication

do you even know what an anti-semite means?
are you implying that President Trump has bias and prejudice against people if Jewish faith?

if so you are 100% wrong!
its the conplete opposite he loves the jewish people
his daughter and grandchildren are jewish
you are spreading lies
GFY πŸ–•

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I think we're getting worked up about institutions vs people.
Think 5D chess.
Kushner and Ivanka.
Do you think for a moment this dichotomy wasn't a forethought?
Save Israel for last.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts