The enemy - AKA BigTech & MSM has quite effectively silenced our voices, especially severing our global voice.

Sure, we have the tenacity of a honey badger and we rally and find new places to talk and share info with each other, but even more terrifying is just how effectively they have halted the GLOBAL sharing of information of what is happening all around the world.

Some of us are aware of what is happening RIGHT NOW in Canada, and some may even be aware of the HORRORS taking place in Colombia, but what have you heard recently about what is happening in Australia? Brazil? France? Jerusalem?

I would have never thought in my wildest dreams my best source for world news would become TikTok & SnapChat, yet here we are.

For Snap, use the global map and watch the stories from that area. Be warned, it is TERRIFYING.

We need to be actively seeking each other, uniting and we need to get LOUDER.

Fight the Power, United We Stand, United We Conquer.
#FightBack#wwg1wga#wwg1w

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Hell not even just Globally.. I Cant get msgs to my family and friends thanks to FB banning me.. and Twitter. etc. Cant warn people about V ... or any truths.

So pissed off!!! 🤬🤬🤬😡

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Hell not even just Globally.. I Cant get msgs to my family and friends thanks to FB banning me.. and Twitter. etc. Cant warn people about V ... or any truths.

So pissed off!!! 🤬🤬🤬😡