Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

check out baking soda & cancer. Eat no sugar (only food grown on plants)... then 1-3x a day you warm raw honey & add 1tsp bake soda.. stir over heat until mixed then take 1tbs. Cancer lives on sugar (hence no sugar diet to starve the cancer) — when you take the mix the honey tricks the cells into ansorbing it & the baking soda once inside the cells explodes the nueclus killing the cell.

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Excellent skin cleaner too.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

i use 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar every morning w water.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication

You can mix that with a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and cure chronuc heartburn/reflux in about a month

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now. Cleansing like crazy!

i am lucky to have the alkaline machine hooked up, but i also do hot water tsp honey and tsp baking soda make sure its a tall cup it will fizzle and bubble over, i do this 7 days than stop for 7 and repeat
p.s. for over 20 years i could not wear jewelry i would break out every time (i had worn it always in my younger days no problem) once i started drinking the alkaline water within days i was wearing earrings bracelet and necklace, it really is amazing.