Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

You may not like Charlie but there is a whistleblower on his show and it is horrifying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Nq4C8qz5o

Michael Pence Human Trafficking through the Church with the Police - YouTube

Face masks to protect the Victim before Testifying & as a Covid regulation for YouTube

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

i liked him until his guest came out live and said she recognized him from a plane she was trafficked on and he denied ever going to where she said they were headed but in an earlier show admitted to going there before on plane. plus he has admitted to moving money and stuff around for high lvl deepstaters, i think hes a plant sadly even if he seems nice.

The importance of this video is the whistleblower. I believe Charlie has a lot of people that do analysis of stuff on the web. In all honesty most of his stuff is rehashed and nothing new to me. The young man on this episode was what is important.

In response Jacob Fife to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cob Cob, click on at the bottom under it