This documentary is from 2020, but here we are in 2021 still dealing with this. Another example of how giving them an in could end up not being just a mile, but global.

I walk with an exposed smile on my face and a SAR9 on my hip. I have dealt with ZERO disrespect, but instead people expressing gratitude that I exercise my rights. The conversation then travels to the fact that he/she needs to start carrying their firearm again while they remove their mask (chains). I have a conceal carry permit, but choose to open carry. I proudly advertise our 2nd amendment. I remember when I first saw someone open carry, that feeling of hesitancy and anxiety. Then I questioned why I felt that way. We have all, on some level been indoctrinated/brainwashed. We need good people with guns to hold the line against bad people with guns, otherwise we will forever be in the times of WWII.

Walk with a purpose, head held high, and God in your heart. It makes a huge difference.

Only people mentioned by @Frogger2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frogger 2020, click on at the bottom under it