Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

She is one of the last I’d what to be around.

Awake for 20 years, pre 9-11. Patriot. Trump Supporter.

No. I have no desire to "hang out" with you Big Mike, nor any of your ilk. Keep your poison.

I can't even stand to see a picture of it now that I know how it deceived us. What a lie

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Big🎤

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Says the "woman" with a dick.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

not a woman at all its still a man always will be a fucken man. just because they put some titties and change shit makes them a weak man.

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

you can "hang" all by yourself dude!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Hang, dude, hang.

Who'd want to hang out with the most divisive first "lady" in history anyway?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🤣😂 I feel like ‘White Hats did this’ because IT IS an interesting choice of words! 🤣

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ugly evil man 😈😈