Only people mentioned by @SierraGolfBravo in this post can reply

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Sierra Golf Bravo to his Publication

She looks like she's not more than 11 or 12 years old.

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

🤢🤮

Only followers of this user (@Terislider) can see their posts

I am 1000% against him but she is not his sister.

Only followers of this user (@Terislider) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Single widowed mom who wants my beloved country back! God, family and country...ALWAYS 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MSM talked Sunday about what a "devout" Catholic he is. Wanted to throw my remote throughth damn TV!!! UGH!!😡😡

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

I had no idea. Dayum.

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

WE ALL KNOW THAT DIRTY PEDO JOE is WHAT HE IS! THE FACT that so many in our Government, CEO positions, etc etc ARE we all KNOW IS just the "PEDO BOYS and GIRLS CLUB"......

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication

And stupid fooks voted for this ass clown.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

same one ???

USA Patriot🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know God🙏 Ascension 5D 💫 #SaveTheChildren 💙

🤢🤮 Look at that perv. Where was Jill's Dad with his shotgun?!
A normal Dad would have sent Joe straight to Hades!⚰

In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication

excellent question.

In response Margie 64504317 to her Publication

Not so much back then. From Delaware & born in the 60's and I can confirm that there was a normalcy to look the other way when it comes to abuse & those in the catholic church.
I lived 2 doors from the church and at the other end of the block was the convent. I could go to school bloody and bruised and there was no concern for us that such an upstanding person in the community could be so abusive so nothing was ever done or said. My childhood was so traumatic that my sister didn't make it through.

(2) Show this thread

Wife of an Active Duty Marine,Mother and PATRIOT 🇺🇸 I STAND for GOD, Our Constitution and Our President DJT! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

OMG 🤮🤮🤮🌟