Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

I know mine was. 🥰 Always felt I had someone there. My angel 😇 was very comforting when I felt alone or sad.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Positively, no doubt. Children have not been conditioned so they still see much we no longer see. Guardian Angels for sure

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Our son had one, his name was Jackie. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We still bring it up 25yrs later. ☺️

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

when mine was 3, she had an imaginary friend and shared incredible details about him with me--how old he was, where he lived (named a specific town), what his name was. They had extensive conversations and I don't believe in ghosts, but I was shocked when I looked him up and learned he had died in a car accident a year prior.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

😳

(1) Show this thread

Mother, healer and truth seeker Wwg1 Wga “It is better to be smacked with the truth than kissed with a lie.” NCSWIC. #Maga

i believe imaginary friends are spirit guides.

♥MATTHEW 18:10 “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you that in Heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father who is in Heaven. ♥