QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

Juan O Savin is coming out with a new book "The Storm" shortly🙏♥️🇺🇲🙅

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Wooooooooooohooooooo… 😎👍🏼🙏🏻🌪

the other day he came out with second edition of Kid By the Side of The Road. Melania is on back cover

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. 🙏🏻💦

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Is it on gum road? I got the 1st Right away… Beautiful …. Amazing💖🤍💖🙏🏻

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

yes its on gumroad

the new ones oages are foiled and has new cover snd pictures. i shared his latest interview on my timeline ladt night. you shiylce received an email announcing new book release. may want to go look. it was around the 4,5,or6th of this month i received mine. if you have any issues let ne know ill share link

(2) Show this thread