Raising taxes. Spending more money. Increasing regulations.

That’s not a recipe for economic recovery.

But it’s President Biden’s plan.

#MAGA#Trump# wwg1wga#STOPTHESTEAL#Potus#realdonaldtrump#Republican#Trump2020#ElectionFraud#deplorables#Freedom#WhiteHouse

Only people mentioned by @JimJordan in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jim Jordan to his Publication

Eerily, he reminds me of someone Congressman

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Scratch that. This post you put here on May 10 is also on Jim Jordan's Twitter from May 7. So far, you are identified as a shill. Unless you do a proof here and a follow-up on Jim Jordan's Twitter AFTER your post here, we will heckle you to a digital death.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Unless this exact post shows up on your Twitter (as of right now, I don't see it there) or you do some sort of misspelling proof, think restling, and match from here to your Twitter, I will recommend that no one pay any attention to these posts.