Does anyone have the link of the sample letters for someone that is seeking an exemption from the vaccines? I can't find it. A friends niece's college is requiring the vaccine. This is unacceptable to me.

Only people mentioned by @SueBreitweiser in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

Lawful notifications, siting the true law, as well adding international law, nuremberg violations, inherent unalienable rights the common law, there are a long lists to expose them with, tagging as many names as possible, put them all on notice.
Mask and vaccines violate many areas.
For common law DUE process of law, the common law, kirks law corner, E-clause, showing some processes.
Kirks law corner library, FREE, book showing process, there are certain manuals.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

I do not have a link but I did screenshot the images..

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

ty so much I really appreciate it. I'll pass this along. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread