- General Flynn (on 12.31.2020)

JAN. 31 - FREDOM DAY!

PRAY FOR A PATRIOT VICTORY!!

IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!!

#wwg1wga

GOD BLESS & GODSPEED!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication

let me start by saying I am a very loyal patriot. few know more than I do about this situation. I should say, few who aren't on the inside. I disagree with the 30 day mark. and the ten days of darkness. and the scare event. they haven't happened yet. Biden's approval rating is plummeting but still too high. I believe the results of the impeachment happen and the exposure overwhelms them. nobody can stop it, but it isn't tied to our demands. it'll happen when it happens.

I have followed this since August. So here's my question.. Since whatever was to happen on inaguaration day didn't happen, would that have changed the timeline for this whole agenda? I want to believe!!! But the timeline has been pushed and pushed or changed so many times! Am I the only one thinking back to inaguaration day?

In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication

We are at war. This war is between the forces of good and evil. Non the less, both these forces have a plan for humanity. Optics are being used for good reason. Intel is illusive for a reason.
Now more than ever is the time to trust your instincts, Your gut instinct, or intuition, is your immediate understanding of something. Your intuition arises as a feeling within your body that only you experience...

Because of this, trusting your intuition is the ultimate act of trusting yourself. Do not confuse it with your beliefs. Keep an open mind for you are clearly a warrior for truth. WWG1WGA

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Tania VanRiper to his Publication

Conditions changed, tactics adjusted.

My guess... Delay in Satellite deployment had impact.
Also, rumor of Nuke threat if arrests on InAug Day.

I feel confident to Trust The Plan. LOTS going on!

(2) Show this thread

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

To that I would add drop 4621. KC same line as 11.3, which is the marker for 11.4, military. Also KC is referred to as placeholder for the indictments. His sentencing hearing? Today the 29th. Also same drop link to title 18 USC 371- conspiracy to defraud the US

Veteran of Twatter Purge 2021πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA#Trump# πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI love this beautiful nation & this planet. #WWG1WGA#GodWinsπŸ’—

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

Don't forget Biden's locked out of the White House.
Castle lock?

https://youtu.be/81ZSAkTrdio

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

Great breakdown, holding the line. Keeping the faith. Trusting the boss.

#God WINS

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God I hope it is true. The suspense is killing me...

USA PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know GodπŸ™ Ascension 5D πŸ’« #SaveTheChildren πŸ’™

🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫
speculating dates seems to push things back. I'm thinking all of February will be πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯ actually.
But....I do agree, let's get this show on the road!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!

Holding the line here!