Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

There's an undeniable pattern in Freemasonry. Most members join with good intentions and then when they find what it's really about, it usually ends with a strange death or some sort of crime is attached.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My grand father was one. He was a man of deep faith and very humble, making a modest living as a postmaster. When I learned about the dark side maybe 10 years ago, I was mortified. I know he wasn't part of that.

My relatives the same. Humble devout Christians who treated their lodges as a place to gather with other Christian men, isolated from dare I say, their wives, to do guy stuff. Kind of like a grown up kids fort with a "No Girls Allowed' sign.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianeCva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Kelly, click on at the bottom under it