I just realized what tonight is...
It's the 1-Year Delta for OBAMAGATE!
The Sunday night of Mother's Day weekend last year is when that EPIC night happened...

2.99M tweets !!!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Obey His voice, Guard His commands, Fear Him - our Creator www.lightheartedwanderer.com

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Obey His voice, Guard His commands, Fear Him - our Creator www.lightheartedwanderer.com

Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Is DOGEcoin a scam?

Is DOGEcoin a scam?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

WOW!

Did we really reach close to 3 million tweets last year with the phrase OBAMAGATE?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

i just saw that on FB memories. so much fun!!!

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Every DOG has his day. The Obama's Portughese Water Dog passed today... Dog Comms - Again...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Kim I struggle knowing that nothing has happened with this!! Nothing that I have seen!

In response David Palmer to his Publication

I;m sorry to hear you are struggling. Things are happening now but it won't be public for us to see. Many (like Dan, George News, Kansas, etc.) have been showing us for a while now! Have faith!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response David Palmer to his Publication

A little pick me up! 😎👍

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow...memories..how many times did we trend?😂 oh one more for old times sake.#obamagate ....and remember everytime u typed oba...right away twitter would suggest obama is amazing or obama is better at everything 😂😂😂

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

😂. YES! Twatter would screw with so many of our hashtags. 🤦‍♀️. We had to carefully spell them OUT! (they are all so exhausting). 😤

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

TY, Kim! Yes, that was epic!!