Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

AMERICAN at birth.. PATRIOT by choice.. my rights are from GOD, not from any man!! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverthing #1776 WE WIN!!!

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

😱adenochrome

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

all the pain and suffering caused by the elites and hollywood is horrifying. but know this God will not be mocked, he asked the people to protect his lambs. and this is evil that they do.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

hopefully slow and extremely painful and that is still only the begining of eternal abyss MAY THEY ROT

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

sad to think that their egos justify killing kids.

#Fooked...yes, and hopefully real soon. My heart goes out to all the children, as well as adults, who have had their lives stolen in a most nefarious way! May God shine special blessings and healing on the ones that have been rescued.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

As i lay my head on a Surrealistic Pillow, the white knight is trotting backwards to take the lead.

(1) Show this thread

w/ all the Y stuff in Q posts, leading to [the psychos],
just realized there's a good Y re Tesla tech/time travel

so there really are 2 sides to everything🤗🤩

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Nothing can stop what's coming for them .. Good Morning by the way ☀️☀️

almost like [they] were in on it, but im sure thats just a coincidence

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

Who got her the job?

In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication

This angers me to the core of my soul. Expose them and let the#Fooked begin.

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yep. And the world is about to be sick to their stomachs when the crimes are revealed.