Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

I Love This man!! β™₯️ Thank you God, for your beautiful President and First Lady. β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™
We are Blessed. πŸ€—

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

*our

(1) Show this thread

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

β€œ Remember this, nothing worth doing, ever, ever, ever came easy. Following your convictions, means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage…to do what is right, and they know what is right. But they don’t have the courage, or the guts, or the stamina, to take it and to do it. It’s called the road less travelled.” Donald J. Trump- 45th President of the United States of America

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

such a beautiful brilliant manπŸ’“we love#PresidentTrump so much~
he loves America, he loves us & still fights for us & America every~ single day, he loves our great american flag & honours God~
our erternal respect good sirπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.ComπŸ’–JFK.JR πŸ’–I LOVE Q.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I DO LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HE IS SO AWESOME.HE LOVES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HE LOVES AMERICA A LOT. I'M SO GREATFUL HE IS OUR PRESIDENT.I PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY EVERY DAY. πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

And a charming, fun Gemini born on 6/14 which is our US Flag Day! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Geminis are crazy like me born 6/13 at 11:11am. Coincidences? i hope one day to hug this great man. God loves his Trumpets 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

(4) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Chosen❀️ Thank you Father.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@rgibb11 God bless our President#19, John-John, General Flynn their beloved families and our MILITARY. God strengthen us to unite and fight for justice, freedom and truth for our Country but most of all to save our innocent children In the name of Jesus Christ AMEN ✝️

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Love Our President Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈ Love Our Countyβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Greatest President EVER β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
I miss himπŸ’”

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! πŸ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

BEST POTUS EVER! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I miss him 😭😭😭😭😭

71rorriM

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I miss Our President so much. His Tweets, His Dancing, His Rallys, His speeches. I know he is doing whats needed to be done, but I miss him and Melania very much, all the Trumps. Praying all is well with them and God watches over them. WRWY!

😎pas le mien mais debout avec lui

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

✊❀️

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

stunning & powerful imageπŸ’“
#TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

😎FORT✊

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Juan can you assure us that the entire Trump family is safe? Is it true or do you have any knowlege of arrests that were to happen after fake swear in ...were halted because of counter threat? If you know can you share with all of us who are worried about our favorite family?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

No one has mentioned that Barron was not apart of the White House departure to Florida.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Mine also.