well one of my prescriptions is back up to 400+ dollars, I am holding the line and still have my faith but god help me its getting sooo hard not to waiver, need a little encouragement

Only people mentioned by @Skye in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Kandy Rogers to her Publication

check for recourses to help you with the costs. Patient acces network foundation is one of them but there are allot out there. They fo axxordinf to your income i beleive but worth a try.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

What good would wavering do? You’d still have to pay exhorbitant drug prices that would only increase. All we have is our support for Trump who did what was necessary to help us. We must keep supporting him or give in to evil.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

praying!!