πŸ‘€ Q EXPOSED it ALLπŸ’‘ WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE#Fooked πŸ’₯
βš–#NCSWICβš–πŸ‘πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#darktolight#TheStorm#thestormisuponus#Redpill#MAGA#KAG#trusttheplan#TheGreatAwakeningWorldwide#SaveTheChildren

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

TIMBER 🎢🎡🎢🎡🎢🎡

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Getting closer!!!

(1) Show this thread

@runnertuckie on all social media. Strong in my convictions. Servant of god. Husband. Business owner.I travel all over the southeast often

I was there. From being there and talking to others there as well, the media lies, obviously. We walked up on the national mall side. We were not the first ones down there, a small group was gathered and we started hearing tear gas go off. we got a call shortly after that saying people were inside... we were like, not many people are even down there right now, everyonenis still walking. our side stayd barricaded for the most part. the other side it was moved! police waved so many people in that they were sonpacked it was hard to breathe, per a dude at the hotel. grossly misleading!

former Spec Ops Jeffrey Prather said the Capital Police met with ANTIFA the night before January 6th. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ryRzmpRP-YZEEsCsID-FQ

Light the way βœ¨πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Could you tell us which video and a timestamp when he mentions the night before the 6th???

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower πŸ’šπŸ’›βœ¨πŸ’«πŸ¬πŸ’š

Just noticed Im the 144th person to like this post. 144,000 ready for Mission πŸ’›β˜ΊπŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ’«βœ¨

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I just wish I understood why Iced Earth frontman Jon Schaffer, who I thought was a patriot, stormed the Capitol building with bear spray. I know in any large group of people, there are going to be some that are crazy and have their own agenda. I guess it's wishful thinking for him to explain his actions in a way that would make sense to me.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

That's the part I'm dying to see!