DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

AZ heating up

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Hold the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in Contempt

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

As per Judge Thomason: “The Court finds that Subpoenas are legal and enforceable. There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas.”

Each of you swore an oath to protect our Constitution from evils both foreign and domestic. Now is your chance to shine and investigate and examine these election reform matters.

All eyes are on the great state of Arizona. The state I call home. Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest thing. It is, however, always the right thing. Don’t let the Board of Supervisors get away with this. Don’t let AZ down.

Charles Stephenson & Tina Griffith

Of Tuscon & Scottsdale AZ

Emailed to all those named by Sidney Powell. Hold the line Arizona!!! We're all behind you!!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mileymasters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Griffith, click on at the bottom under it