So this here is my now finished and edited email that i will be handing to my boss on monday and also the company i think this should do the trick

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I feel your pain and frustration. I resigned/retired due to official censoring by my manager for speaking against my employer's verbiage regarding face masks and jabs. You are wise making your case as you have. I wish you well in your endeavor. Keep us posted.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

yep it is, today at work i watched my work friends geting tested it made me fell sick they left me alone if they try to mess with me then i m ready to take them down

(1) Show this thread

I feel your pain and frustration. I resigned/retired due to official censoring by my manager for speaking against my employer's verbiage regarding face masks and jabs. You are wise making your case as you have. I wish you well in your endeavor. Keep us posted.

good for you! best wishes!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts