Why are we still enduring the charade? Lots of reasons potentially:

- Trump wants to be impeached so he can address the Senate
- China needs to be provoked into attacking Taiwan (we're seeing this already)
- The European leaders involved in the steal need to be removed (we're seeing this already)
- The financial system still needs to be reset
- A senior member of The Cult has a dead man's switch that hasn't been disabled yet
- A portion of Dems need to experience deep regret voting for Joe (we're seeing this already)
- People directly involved in the steal still need to be rounded up

Only people mentioned by @BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply

In response Qanon Plus to his Publication

im not familar with the dead man switch you're referring to, please enlighten me

Many in Senate don't want Impeachment. I think they will hear Declass of files of Biden, Obama, Hillary etc. what do you think? I think this week will be big right up through the weekend. it appears many are waking up and seeing what Biden is doing

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

Buckle up. The enormity of this is beyond my comprehension. The shear amount of years planning, preparing and executing this has been so perfect and so very precise. T is truly a stable genius and I can see how Gods hand has been orchestrating every step of the way! Continue to pray for our Nation, one Nation under GOD!! God bless you all, Patriots 🇺🇸#darktolight#GodWins

Declas files are going to be revealed at the impeachment trials.
How do you introduce evidence?
Fun Times ahead!