https://www.bitchute.com/video/DmAr7V9075Xh/
Lin Wood Speaks to The Standard SC - Interview - 5/5/2021 | TheStandardSC.org

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I watched a couple of minutes of this interview with Lin Wood. He's one of the most switched on people in the US, I'd dare to suggest. If people listen to him, the US cannot help but to become great again. With this Man and DJT the US is destined for great things. My hope is that Australia gets swept along in the wake because our career politicians sure as Hell are not going to help dredge us out of the crap.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread