The Best SLEEP Music | 432hz - Healing Frequency | Deeply Relaxing | Raise Positive Vibrations - YouTube

10 hours of blissful and relaxing 432 Hz music. This tuning is said to have a healing effect on our body, mind and emotions. Although we call this sleep musi...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thank you. perfect timing. 🥱😴 nighty-night.

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

this is the exact one i listen to nightly

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

My play list every night. Amazed how refreshed I am in the morning!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

thx. much needed

this mix is my goto already, with me wondering, across the seas in south africa, if it was you who suggested it in the first place..tenks, if so! 😎🤗🇺🇸🇿🇦

In response bryan roberts to his Publication

😏

(1) Show this thread

Thanks, Kim. May need that tonight after hearing of Mike Bravo's passing.💙🙏😪 He was an honorable patriot.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Oh no! I didn't hear that. Makes me so sad. :(

(1) Show this thread